Viewing in VR with Yulio
What you need:
To view a VR project, you’ll need two things:
1. A current generation smartphone with one of 3 app stores – Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Oculus Store
2. A virtual reality headset that fits your particular phone
How it works:
– Make sure you download the Yulio Viewer app on your device
– Your smartphone, running the Yulio Viewer app, displays the virtual reality scene, generating one image for your left eye and one for your right – this is what provides the ‘stereo’ effect that makes VR feel so real
– Your phone also tracks your head motion, updating the display of the virtual scene to match the direction you are looking in the real world
– The headset is very simple – it contains lenses that direct the two images to the corresponding eye in such a way that the scale and field of view accurately simulates the real world. With higher-end headsets like the Oculus Go, the experience is further improved through the addition of higher quality motion sensors and better lenses.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials.