Yulio Makes VR and AR Presentations Simple
Yulio makes VR projects quick and easy to create. Explore our simple Create, Enhance, Present model below.
With simple VR cloud rendering from Revit, SketchUp and CET you can create projects in a few clicks with tools you already know.
We’re also compatible with most CAD tools or 360-photos. Auto-generated floorplans and navigation give you an immersive project to share, fast.
Add to your design story with ancillary assets like product images, video clips, links, alternative views or audio that create a single client deliverable with all the information in one place. Plus, simple ways to create AR objects bring the design into the real world for your clients.
Yuio is the simplest way to present your project. Add it to a headset from your account, and update the files for your client from any location. See exactly what your client is looking at, and let them explore or direct the presentation yourself – in person or remote.
VR or AR Directly from Revit, SketchUp or CET
VR and AR from the Tools You Know
Render your Revit, CET or SketchUp projects with the Yulio Jump plugin and with just a few clicks, Yulio will apply lighting and material models to your scene, and you’ll get a project delivered to your inbox, complete with a floorplan and navigational hotspots applied. With no complex software to learn, anyone on your team can create customer-ready VR projects.
Explore Sample Projects
Or Use Any CAD Tools
Use our plugins or upload files from most supported CAD software. If you can export a 360-panorma from your preferred tool, you can use Yulio to present the CAD model in an interactive presentation.
360-photos are a great way to capture existing spaces for real estate sales, showrooms, tourist destinations, galleries and much more. But showing them off can be a challenge.
Use Yulio to add more to your photos and present them live, share them on social or embed them on your website, and get more out of each picture.
Explore VR Showcase to see our library of VR project captured with 360 photography:
Add other elements to your client presentation to tell your story
Use Yulio’s extensive hotspots to add content to your scenes.
Plus, in Revit and SketchUp, tag items to become AR objects that can be viewed in your client’s environment.
- Navigation hotspots link scenes for a walk-through effect. To use them you need at least 2 scenes in your project. You can also upload a PDF of your space’s floorplan and link scenes to it to keep everyone oriented in the space.
- Text hotspots allow you to add text information to your scene. You can use the hotspots to describe your design, products within the scene, or even communicate with your client by annotating changes to the design during iterations.
- External Links: Within text and image hotpots, you can also link to URLs to take people out to external web pages, like a product spec sheet or a ‘buy now’ page.
- Add sound, whether background or voice narration to any scene with audio hotspots. You can also add ambient audio that plays when people enter a scene without triggering the hotspot.
- Add still images with image hotspots. Use them to add alternate colors or finishes, to show the same object in a different configuration or in different lighting and much more. Yulio supports any PNG or JPEG images, with no minimum resolution, up to 50 MB in size.
- Scene Options allow you to show your space with multiple options, in things like color or finish. The let you select a group of scenes to be shown under one hotspot in the project.
- Simple Video: Link to a 3rd party hosted video, like YouTube or Vimeo, to show your videos within your project in browser mode
- Embedded Video: Enterprise customers may be able to access our native video which allows you to use animated and moving scenes as part of your project
- Live Chat: Yulio also offers an optional integration to chat software to some Enterprise clients so you can engage customers right inside your virtual showroom
Yulio is the simplest way to present VR and AR to your clients
We’re compatible with the MetaQuest headsets – but better yet, you can control the content on any headset from your Yulio account. Just add a project file to a linked headset. That means you can update versions and send new files to a client’s headset, remotely. Plus you can securely add projects to different headsets and manage all your client-facing content in one place.
See exactly what your client is looking at in the headset with our popular collaborate livestream mode. Let clients explore on their own or lead the presentation. Present in person or remote, with a headset or just in a browser – they’re all first class experiences.
Capture client feedback in a markup layer on the project with simple tools and review them with your team later on with the full context behind them.