Yulio Jump for SketchUp: Cloud Rendering
What is Yulio Jump for SketchUp?
Yulio is proud to announce Yulio Jump – our brand new unlimited cloud rendering product for SketchUp users. With a few simple clicks, jump the rendering timeline and create stunning VR presentations within minutes.
Yulio Jump for SketchUp auto-applies material and lighting enhancements, and will turn your SketchUp design into a stunning project ready for VR. Plus, Yulio Jump can automatically generate a project floorplan and auto generate navigation hotspots to your scenes. With a few simple clicks, show off your design in an impressive VR presentation in no time.
To create a custom plan that fits your business needs, call us at 1-844-310-3429 or email us anytime at email@example.com
How can I use Yulio Jump for SketchUp?
Follow along for a quick start guide to Yulio Jump for SketchUp. For a detailed User Guide on Yulio Jump for SketchUp, check our our SketchUp User Guide.
First, ensure you have downloaded and installed the Yulio for SketchUp plugin from our CAD plugins page.
Before you can begin rendering, you will need to authorize SketchUp to access your Yulio account. For a detailed how to on how to authorize SketchUp refer to our User Guide.
After you have authorized the plugin now you are ready to render. Begin by authoring and preparing your scene for rendering. Create a variety of scenes with different camera angles throughout your model and make sure that your camera position is optimized for VR.
Pro Tip: We recommend setting your camera to 5′ 6″ as that is the average height between men and women in North America. But you can get really creative and lower it to a seated height for example.
Now you are ready to render with Yulio Jump.
First, select the Yulio icon from the SketchUp toolbar.
Next, the Yulio Jump plugin will pop up and provide several options/settings:
- Select Company: Select the company/Yulio account you would like the project to upload to. Most of the time you only have access to 1 company and it will be listed as the default for you.
- Render With: Select Yulio Jump
- Select Yulio Folder: Select the folder within your Yulio account you would like the VR project to be created in.
- Select Scenes: You can select as many scenes are you would like to render and turn into a VR project.
- Add Floorplan: Yulio Jump will automatically build a floorplan from your SketchUp model so users can orient themselves in your design.
- Add Navigation Hotspots: If you check this box, Yulio Jump will Auto Generate navigational hotspots in your VR project.
Once you have selected all your preferences, select Create VR Project.
Your project will begin processing and be sent directly to your Yulio account. The time to render will vary depending on the size of your project.
Click View in Yulio to go to the project page in your Yulio account. You will also receive an email notification when your project is done processing in Yulio.
That’s it! You now have a beautiful render completed in minutes.
Check out the two renderings below for a comparison!