Yulio Jump for CET: Cloud Rendering Direct from CET Designer
What is Yulio Jump for CET?
Yulio Jump is our unlimited cloud rendering product for CET users. With a few simple clicks, jump the rendering timeline and create stunning VR presentations or 2D Perspective renders.
Yulio Jump for CET works with native CET lighting or can auto-apply material and lighting enhancements, and will turn your CET design into a stunning project ready for VR. Plus, Yulio Jump can automatically generate a project floorplan and auto generate navigation hotspots to your scenes. With a few simple clicks, show off your design in an impressive VR presentation in no time.
Yulio Jump is now available on Standard and Custom plans.
To create a custom plan that fits your business needs, call us at +1 (416) 499-2227 or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I use Yulio Jump for CET?
Follow along for a quick start guide to Yulio Jump for CET. For a detailed User Guide on Yulio Jump for CET, check our CET User Guide.
First, ensure you have downloaded and installed the Yulio extension from the Configura Marketplace.
Next, ensure your drawing in CET has 4 walls and a ceiling.
Before you can render with Yulio Jump for CET you will need to set up your views in PhotoLab.
In Photo Lab, set your desired view and click the New button to save it. Create as many views as you would like for your VR project or 2D renders.
After you have created your desired number of views, simply exit out of PhotoLab.
Next in CET open the Yulio extension and then select Render Now.
The Yulio Jump extension will pop up and provide additional options:
- Company: Select the company/Yulio account you would like the project to upload to. Most of the time you only have access to 1 company and it will be listed as the default for you.
- Render With:
- Yulio Jump = VR/360 panoramas
- Yulio Jump Perspective = 2D renders
- Lighting Model:
- CET Native Lighting = This lighting model is more advanced and uses all settings that you have applied using CET native lighting, to light your space. Basic knowledge of CET native lighting is required for this option. This lighting model is also compatible with HDR background environments.
- Exterior / Bright Spaces = Select this lighting model if you have a model with a lot of natural light sources. The Exterior/Bright Spaces lighting model relies on the sun to light the scene. If your scene is outdoors or has a lot of windows, use this lighting model.
- Interior / Shaded Spaces = Select this lighting model if you have a model with few sources of natural light. The Interior/Shaded Spaces lighting model uses a special algorithm that combines sunlight with artificial ambient light. If your scene is fully enclosed or has only a few windows, use this lighting model.
- Home/Team: If you render with Yulio Jump, you can select the folder within your Yulio account you would like the VR project to be created in.
- Photos To Render: Select the scenes you would like rendered
- Add Floorplan: Yulio Jump will automatically build a floorplan from your CET model so users can orient themselves in your design. The floorplan will contain all the scenes you decide to render.
- Add Navigation Hotspots: Yulio Jump will Auto Generate navigational hotspots for your project so you can move scene to scene when viewing in Yulio.
Once you have selected all your preferences, select Create Project. The time to render will vary depending on the size of your project.
If you rendered with Yulio Jump, your project will begin processing and be sent directly to your Yulio account.
If you rendered with Yulio Jump Perspective, your image files will be sent to you by email.
Regardless, this should only take a couple minutes.
For Yulio Jump, click View in Yulio to go to the project page in your Yulio account.
That’s it! You now have a beautiful render completed in minutes.
Check out the two renderings below for a comparison!
Rendered with Yulio Jump – Interior Lighting Model:
Rendered with Yulio Jump – CET Native Lighting Model:
Click here to access full VR project.
Click here to access a sample VR project with floorplan and navigation hotspots.
Rendered with Yulio Jump Perspective – CET Native Lighting Model:
**Yulio is compatible with a wide range of CAD tools even without the use of plugins, providing the content meets our file requirements. The plugins below simply speed up your workflow by generating cube maps from within the CAD software. Learn more about Yulio’s file requirements here.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorial