Using Collaborate in a Secured Network
The following port exceptions are required to use the Yulio Collaborate Live Streaming function within a secured network:
For all IP
– 80 (http): Yulio website
– 443(https): Yulio website
For IP 126.96.36.199:
– TCP 19090: Web to streaming master server
– TCP 19091: Web to streaming session server
– UDP 5055: Mobile to streaming master server
– UDP 5056: Mobile to streaming session server
Note: All Yulio collaboration related components initiate connections as needed so there is no need to IP forward.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials.