Yulio™ Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") is part of your agreement with Yulio Technologies Inc. ("Yulio") for your use of the websites operated by Yulio, the Yulio™ services and the Yulio™ Mobile Edition Application for mobile computing devices (collectively, the "Services").
- By using any of these Yulio services, you incur the following obligations and agree not to use the Services or any portion thereof, to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Materials or Presentations which violates, misappropriates, or infringes, in any way, upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any law. Yulio may disclose, in its sole discretion, Materials, Presentations or Registration Information in order to cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order, provided that Yulio does not disclose Materials to any other third parties except as compelled by court or governmental order;
- Access information related to minors or harm minors in any way;
- Participate in any fraudulent activities, including impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting Customer’s affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which contains software viruses, harmful materials, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including, but not limited to the Site or the Services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, Services, or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or associated with the Services as specified by Yulio;
- "Stalk", otherwise harass or disparage any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Yulio;
- Collect or store personal data about any person or entity without the requisite rights to do so;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "crush" sites;
- Use the Site or Services as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page, whether inside or beyond the Site;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, all applicable export control laws and regulations;
- attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a Yulio system or network, or to breach the Yulio security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques; or
- Breach the Agreement or any applicable Order Form or End User License Agreement.
- You are solely and fully responsible for the content of any material posted, hosted, downloaded, uploaded, created, accessed or transmitted using the Services. Yulio has no responsibility for any material created on or accessible using the Services.
- You may not use any shared system provided by Yulio in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of the shared system or with the use of the system by other Yulio customers. You agree that Yulio may quarantine or delete any data stored on its systems if Yulio reasonably believes that if the data are infected with a virus or are otherwise corrupted and have the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers' data that is stored on the same system.
- You may only use a Service in a manner that is consistent with the purpose of intent of the Service. If you are unsure of the acceptable use or purpose of a Service, you should contact Yulio and obtain clarification and approval for its specific use.