- us providing you with notice of the changes (including by email, by posting notice on the Services, or by other reasonable means), or
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information in a number of ways:
- Information you provide. This includes information you voluntarily provide when you register for the Services, update your account information, or use the Services. For example, your name and contact information.
- Information from your use of the Services. This includes information collected in our server logs (such as browser type, pages visited, referring page, IP address, date and time stamps, other statistics, and errors), through Cookies (such as saving your login information and storing session information), and about the device you are using to access the Services (such as hardware and operating system details).
We use your personal information:
- To provide the Services to you. This includes processing your registration and maintaining your account, tailoring or customizing the Services to you, providing you with analytics and tips regarding your use of the Services.
- To maintain and improve user experiences and overall quality of the Services, and to develop new services. This includes diagnosing problems with our systems, administering the Services, and analyzing how the Services are being used.
- To create anonymous aggregated information.
- For additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected, or that you subsequently consent to.
We may store or process your personal information on servers in jurisdictions outside of Canada. While your personal information is in a jurisdiction it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of that jurisdiction in accordance with the laws applicable in that jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information:
- To third party service providers and to affiliated entities in order to carry out work on our behalf.
- If you choose to share personal information publicly, with other users of the Services, or with other sites (such as social media sites), we may facilitate this sharing. We do not control these third parties that you might choose to share your personal information with or how they use your personal information, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. You should review the privacy policies of any third party before you decide to share your personal information with them and always exercise caution when publicly sharing your personal information.
- To a third party where you express interest in, or choose to purchase or participate in, a promotion, program, activity, service, or product offered by the third party.
- As required or permitted by law, and to law enforcement agencies and private parties for the purposes of investigating fraud or other offences.
- To legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors or in connection with the sale, reorganization, or management of all or part of its business or operations. Any such disclosure will be compliant with applicable legislation.
- As consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected.
Your consent will be express, and given in writing by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally, or implied by your conduct, such as use of the Services.
We protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information with security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of physical, organizational, and technological measures and appropriate training of employees. However, it is possible that any information transmitted via the Internet may be intercepted by unknown third parties.
When appropriate, you are given the opportunity to (i) opt-in to receiving communications from us, or (ii) remove your personal information from our records. Transactional communications related to your use of the product are not opt-on. If you wish to opt-out of receiving further transactional or marketing communications, please contact us by email or phone using the contact information provided below.
Yulio Technologies Inc.
Attention: Legal Services
151 Placer Court,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada,