How to Install the Yulio Plugin for 3DS Max®
If you’re a 3DS Max® user looking for an easier way to render cubemaps for Yulio, our Yulio Plugin for 3DS Max® is a great solution.
You can find all our Yulio plugins available for download on yulio.com.
Note: you’ll need a Yulio account to access the plugins!
YULIO FOR 3DS MAX – VERSION 1.4.1
Works with 3DS Max 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Once you’ve installed the plugin, follow these steps:
– Open 3DS Max®
– In the Command panel, go to the Utilities section (hammer icon)
– In the Command panel, select the Configure Button Sets button
– This will open the Configure Button Sets dialog, which let you confirm Yulio for 3DS Max® as a button
– First, select the button from the list at the right of the dialog which you’d like to configure to be the Yulio for 3DS Max® button
– Then, find Yulio for 3DS Max® in the list of Utilities
– Double click Yulio for 3DS Max® and the button label will be automatically updated
– Select OK
Yulio for 3DS Max® is now a button in your Utilities section!
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials.