Join our team on Thurs, June 10 at 3pm EST for a live webinar on a brand new feature: Client Galleries
Adding Custom Branding
Custom Branding: What is it?
Yulio’s Custom Branding allows you to add the logo of your company or organization to your VR projects. The Viewer Logo will appear each time a VR project created by your company or organization is viewed.
Example of logo displayed in VR:
Example of logo displayed in browser:
Custom Branding: How to Use It
This feature is available on all Professional and Enterprise licenses. Update your account today by following the steps below:
- Log in to Yulio
- Select your email in the right corner to open the menu
- Select Company Settings
- Click on the Custom Branding tab in the middle of your screen
- Drag and drop your logo in the upload box or browse to upload your logo
6. Once uploaded logos will appear in company projects in both VR and in browser mode
Custom Branding: Logo Requirements
Viewer Logo Requirements:
- File must be PNG
- File size less than 75 KB
- Resolution less than 1024×1024
- Recommended height: 300 pixels
Custom Branding: FAQ
How do I remove a logo or upload a new one?
You can remove or change your logo at any time. To remove, select the red – button on your logo, on the Custom Branding page. To upload a new one, simply drag and drop the new logo or browse to upload.
Will logos be added to existing shared VR project links?
Yes. All existing and new VR projects created will display the logo. Once you enable this feature by uploading your files, your logo will be added to all VR projects for your company.
Can I choose which links have my logo and which don’t?
No. Once you enable this feature, all links and VR projects created will have your company logo.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials.