Customize Your Device Lobby
How do I install the Yulio Viewer app for Gear VR
How To Install The Yulio Viewer App on Your Phone or Headset
Mac Compatibility: Using Yulio with a Mac
Viewing in VR with Yulio
What types of VR headsets work with Yulio?
Where Can I Download the Latest Yulio Android App?
Where Can I Download the Latest Yulio iOS App?
Which Android Phones Support Yulio?
Which iOS Phones Support Yulio?
How to Connect a Headset to Your Yulio Account
To connect a phone to your account, you’ll need a smartphone or headset compatible with Yulio.
1. Download the Yulio Viewer app on your headset or phone – the Yulio Viewer app is available for download in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the Oculus Store.
2. Log in to Yulio and select the Headsets tab in the top navigation bar. This will take you to a page displaying all of your connected headsets. Click Connect Headset to connect your new headset.
3. You will need to get a 3 digit pairing code from the Yulio app to connect your headset – open the Yulio Viewer app to continue.
4. In the app, look down to find the Connect icon. Gaze at the icon to get your pairing code.
5. Enter this code in the pairing code box on the Yulio website and then select the blue Enter button
If the pairing code is correct, your headset will be connected.
If you have problems with the code, you can exit the Connect screen within the app and re-load, it will generate a new code.
Your headset will be given a generic name, but you can rename it by typing in the name box.
You can also remove any headsets you’re not using, by clicking the red – button beside the device.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials.